GHH TECHNOLOGY – ABOVE AND BEYOND!
GHH homes are hurricane-proof, flood-proof, tornado- and fire-resistant, fortified, next generation, affordable homes built with the most current eco-smart technology. They are low-impact, high-performance, green-sustainable, near-zero energy, cradle-to-cradle, with solid state lighting. When the disaster is over, we’ll still be standing.
- Eco-Intelligent Smart Home
- Sustainable building materials and LEED Green Certified requirements.
- SSIPs for roof, walls (interior and exterior), and floors
- Engineered to withstand 200 mph winds
- The Living Building Challenge LBC 4.0
- Cradle-to-cradle philosophy
- HERS rated energy efficient homes
- Solid state lighting
- Water-proof, old growth, sustainable flooring
- Certified embodied carbon environmental products
- New green healthy home construction
- Carbon footprint environmental protection
- HPWH heat pump/water heaters are 300% efficient with NEST thermostats
- Whole house ventilation system
- Low-maintenance home:
- No drywall and no painting the interior or exterior walls, ever!
- Walls are painted with a high performance Kynar paint system which is a resin based architectural, insulated, and metal panel coating that comes with a 25-year guarantee and is USDA and LEED approved
- You will never have to deal with termites, mold and mildew
- Mitsubishi ductless mini split system with MERV 13 Air Filters.
- Prefab, which is one reason why they are affordable and can be erected quickly. Once the financing is secured, you can move into your new home within 10 days of closing.
- Use our Charleston style home plans or use your own plan or custom design with a DIY package kit
- Low income, USDA, no down payment home
- Our homes are built above FEMA specifications
- Smarthings by Samsung voice activated devices
- Air Quality Sensors
Green Hybrid Habitats homes are niche homes of the future, here today.
ECO-Intelligent Smart Home
Green Hybrid Habitats LLC (GHH), is turning custom building into an easy process. In our 30 years of being a niche builder we have graduated to the disaster proof and ECO-Intelligent Smart home of today. Our previous company, Designtex has been building custom homes in North Carolina and South
Carolina for over 30 years as a niche builder. Not one Designtex home built inland, oceanfront or on a waterway has been lost in a hurricane or flood.
Green Hybrid Habitats Homes are not only hurricane proof, they can withstand winds up to 200 MPH, flood proof, earthquake and fire resistant, they are Eco Intelligent Smart homes. Everyone is talking about Smart homes and disaster proof homes but no one is combining the two at an affordable price. As an exclusive option we are defining the E-mobility of tomorrow with voice control light bulbs to voice control energy fixture, energy saving fixtures and indoor quality sensors.
A GHH Eco-Intelligent Smart home is affordable. Our homes can fit most budgets, we can do a prefab starting at $215,000 to custom at $5,000,000. We are a general unlimited license contractor and out engineer is licensed in NC, SC, GA, VA, AL, TX, FL, AR, CT, KY, MD, MN, MO and TN.
GHH Smart Home Systems have door bells with cameras, water faucet, security, charcoal grills, security lighting, heating and air thermostats and so much more. We offer a long list of third-party integration possibilities such as Alexa and Google Assistant.
GHH has smart people with smart phones and will travel. Contact Colie Dooley at email@example.com. Green Hybrid Habitats wants to build you a disaster proof, Eco-Intelligent, custom home today.
We’ll Still be Standing When the Disaster is Over